You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ruling party Tamilnadu

Jj is on correct path-health insurance scheme

jj is taking a decision changing from her routine adamant type of scraping the schemes of Kalaignar. She enhanced the benefits to the people in health insurance scheme than kalaignar's scheme. she has increased the amount of benefit to four lakhs instead of one lakh and coverage of all tests before and after the treatment that are necessary .Moreover she has entrusted on United insurance of Indian govt for this scheme instead of private company which was selected by kalaignar.If jj continue this type of maturity to implement all the schemes of erstwhile govt of DMK with good modifications they would be welcome by all. This type of patience should have adopted in Anna centenary Library , Assembly building and samachchiir kalvi ..we welcome the jj steps to implement the health insurance scheme with modified and enhanced aspects..
    I don't think any enhancements in newly announced scheme.I think Previously it was one lakh per year and now 4 lakhs per 4 year, please correct me if I am wrong.
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.