You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Others
- #5657Communists also don't want the lokpal. The bill supposed to be passed in case they supported.
Suresh Kumar R.
Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku
- #5670The tragedy is not yet over and we have wait more to see various drama being taking place in our country.
- #5678communists supported the lokpal but with corrections to strengthen it and they were raising this issue even before to Anna
- #5725Passing lokpal bill in india in a correct way is impossible. Because it affects only the politicians. Supporting this lokpal bill for politicians would be rightly called in tamil as "sontha selavula sooniyam vachikitta pola " so no politician will accept the lolpal bill.
Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you
- #5728It is toothless bill .who will implement the law if it is passed.The same govts.so these bills ,laws acts wont do the real culprits.Innocents will be caught .
- #5798It is a Political drama which doesn't help anything other than impacting investments in India and growth rate.
When the Industries are posting negative growth, the real impact is for those students who are passing out in that year. Which is same as the cause for the failure of communism in India since it is asking the young generation to wait in the queue more than 10+ years for getting a Job and his healthy young working period is getting wasted in waiting, queuing and searching for a Job which causes frustration and extremism in the society
It is a height of stupidity to believe that passing a Lokpal Bill solve the entire corruption problem in India. In such scenario, why our Judicial is failing to give a verdict within in a specified time frame...
In my opinion, we should analyze the causes for the corruptions and plan for a preventive actions like 3rd eye, Single window process, Online, Workflow automation etc than doing postmortem though Lokpal bills