You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Partnership share for December 2011 at Tamilspider

Greetings to Tamilspider members and Happy new year 2012 to all! I hope every one is doing fine.

As per our announcement Re-introduce of Partnership programme, total 6 members have been qualified for partnership share for the Month of December, they were active to achieve eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50% points from resource but total points scored by them were 1396. Total 5258.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 8000 points. Only Rs.917.04 could be shared and Rs.4340.96 remained undistributed.

Naina Khan - Rs.264.14
    E. Mangala - Rs.214.83
    Jerold merjilla - Rs.181.98
    Kavitha gopal - Rs.114.18
    R Suresh Kumar - Rs.76.21
    venkata Kumar - Rs.65.70

Congratulations for the Share Winners. I hope that in the coming month the list of active members will increase and also no money will be left undistributed. Feel free to contact me in G talk anytime. If I'm offline, leave a message I'll definitely get back to you. From this month weekly topics will be given without any delay.

Partnership Share Programme will continue till March 2012. Make most of it!
    My Hearty Wishes to all the winners to Partnership Share program for the month of December 2011.

S.Naina Khan

Hi Friends,

I would take this opportunity to congratulate all the partnership share members.
    It is really a very good news that the Partnership share has been extended till March 2012.
    I would like to see many more members in the list in future.

Congratulations to all those who got partnership share for the December 2011. I wish everyone to get many awards like this.
    Practice makes perfect..

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.