You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Erode

Am janice am just new here can i know more about the use of this site

am just new here and will like to know more about this site am just new here and will like to know more about this site am just new here and will like to know more about this site am just new here and will like to know more about this site
    Mrs.Janice Reynaldo,

I welcome you to TamilSpider on behalf of all members. Glad to see that a member from Phillipines has joined this site. First of all, I request you to read the Posting guidelines, New member FAQ's and Revenue sharing to know about this site.

Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

Hai friend.,

Warm Welcome to tamilspider group this site can teach lot to you and many people knowledge me in this site to improve our knowledge dude.

Don't copy and paste from other site dude write our own words that is very important this is the first step to be a good member in tamilspider

"All The Best We are all be with you dude"

Regards
    Maiyappan @ Tamil
    Enjoy Every Second In Life

Hai Janice Reynaldo,

My Hearty warm welcome to the family of Tamil Spider. This is one of the site where you can get excellent help from our webmaster and other members of the site in posting your News, Views and Opinions as resources. My suggestion to you is to go through Help section,New Member FAQ and Posting Guidelines to let to know about the site and if required additional Help don't hesitate to get in touch with the members.

Regards,
    S.Naina Khan

hello mrs Janice Reynaldo,

It is good that you go through the Forum section about Tamil Spider , or follow the link "new member frequently asked question" page in this site. I tell you this because the Tamil Spider is a vast net work which is not possible to explain everything here in this forum section. I advise you to contact our web master Kranhi for more and clear explanation.

In short Tamil spider is a place where you can earn money by posting articles about tamil nadu. You can write about the hot topic in tamil nadu or any useful information about tamil nadu and earn money from home.

There are many award winnig programmes and cash credits. other then this you will be also guided to get google adsense through this site.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.