You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Attention B.A [Double Degree] holders

Attention B.A [Double Degree] holders and English BTs,
    You have happy news regarding the degree that you posses.Many of you are having doubt whether you are eligible for TRB or not. Keep way your worries and read out the attachment that is enclosed herewith.
    be happy proceed for your next level and thank for Tamilspider.

Delete Attachment

Hi Ramesh

thank you for your valuable information. this is a good news for those who have done the under graduate course as double degree. I have also completed my B.ed with English and waiting for the TRB exams and some other way to get in to the government job. though this message about double degree course do not be a needed one for me it would be a really good news for those who have done double degree.

Like this same if they permit the students who had studied through open university to participate in the TRB exam, they will feel very happy. Because presently there is no notable use of the degree that one gets through Open university. Any how let us look for the better and good results.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.