You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Beware of Fake job offer

This article suggest you not to prefer fake Job offers. Some of the North Indian group has started this forgery cum cheating works.
    Initially, they will send you a mail to your mail ID.That mail will hold reputed companies/corporates names like TATA groups,Mahindra&Mahindra. Moreover,they will be attached a interview call letter, in which "your resume is selected via Online. We are calling for interview on[Particular Date] with huge salary. Before that you need to pay Security amount for confirming your vacancy"
    If you see/come across such mail,please avoid proceeding further.They will inform you to pay to UNAUTHORIZED AC name[instead of the company they mentioned earlier.

Delete Attachment

Yes Mr.Ramesh, I have also got these kind of offers in my mail. A much needed awareness created by you. Hope this will help a lot of TSR members is safeguarding themselves.
    Practice makes perfect..

Thanks for sharing information Ramesh. Nowdays most of the person started doing this stuff. By educating people like this we can prevent them from getting paid for the unusual things like this. I request all TMS members to read this message.

I have even seen some of these scams. People get some Offer letters from some person to their mail id. If we call up them and ask, they will ask us to deposit some money with them which will be returned after they get a job in the company. But this is absolutely scam. People are requested not to believe these things. Also some websites say that you have won some amount of dollars. We have to keep in mind that no one gives money to you for nothing.

The important fake job offer is the one that is offered online. Our people usually call it as an online job. Even these offers will give you data entry works or something like that with an initial amount of investment. But it is not advisable to go for an online job with investment.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.