You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Chennai

The best engineering college in Chennai...

Hi all,

I hope most of us would have had this question in mind. Please suggest about which colleges are best in Chennai.

Also tell the reason as to why you consider that college as the best!

Lets help all the young fellows out there to choose the best college :)
    From my opinion, I would say that SSN College of Engineering is the best engineering college in Chennai. Apart from anna univ counselling intake they admit students with only high cut off marks. Also, the facilities provided by them are good. The placement percentage is almost 100. In overall it is the best engineering college in chennai.
    Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

From my point of view , i like to say SRM Engineering college is best in chennai. The placement facility is very in this college.

Hi Rizwan,

What you tell is absolutely correct! It was the best college a year ago. But now Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumpudur seems to have overtaken the placement record!!!

I heard that each student of SVCE is roaming around with a minimum of two offers in hand! And that too with more than 4 months remaining for their final year to get over! :)

Hi Satham Hussain,

SRM is best college as it has the best facilities and a huge campus. But the university ranks are not upto the mark to prove that it has excellent academic strength! Anna university, MIT, SSN, SVCE, St. Josephs, Panimalar, RMK, Sasthra, PSG, etc. do much better than SRM! - What say?

Hi Guys,
    I can vote for Panimalar Engineering college. I heard some good reviews about the college.

Hi Dharma Iyer,

Panimalar Engineering College is a jail in disguise! Only once I was there for an off campus placement and I couldn't bear the treatment they give!
    I'd never vote for that even in my dreams!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.