You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Partnership share for November 2011 at Tamilspider

As per our announcement Re-introduce of Partnership programme, total 8 members have been qualified for partnership share for the Month of November, they were active to achieve eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50% points from resource but total points scored by them were 3081. Total 4311.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 8000 points. Only Rs.1632.93 could be shared and Rs.2678.00 remained undistributed.

Sudhan - Rs.402.27
    Jerold merjilla = Rs.287.26
    Naina Khan - Rs.224.19
    Mangala - Rs.206.70
    T.Krishnamoorthy - Rs.195.57
    Venkat Kumar- Rs.171.72
    Kavitha Gopal - Rs.81.09
    Arul Frances - Rs.64.13

I request everyone to contact me personally through G Talk. I have to discuss about TSR-2012, feedback and something about link submissions

Congratulations for the Share Winners. I hope that in the coming month the list of active members will increase and also no money will be left undistributed.
    Congratulations for all those who got the partnership share for the month of november. This is inspiring a lot of new members in TSR. I wish everyone to get many awards like this.
    Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

hi to all in tamil spider.

this is my second partnership share. I am very happy to see this share. it is because the partnership share is more or less equal to that of what i have earned through the resources. i feel very happy. I am trying to do well in this coming months. this award becomes as a motivating factor for my presence in Tamil spider.

Awards and gifts like this will bring more new members to this site.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

Congrats Winners.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.