You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Why do you like to spend your time in Tamilspider? is one of the best websites in which you can know about Tamilnadu. I am a member of this site from March 2011 and I really like the site. I like Tamilspider because I think it is one of the Best way for spending my free time. Instead of spending time in watching serials I like to spend my time in a useful way. We can make money by posting good articles. Whatever we post it is going to be read by the viewers and also it is going to be useful for those who all surf the net. For example, if we post resource about any admission notification it will be very useful for students who were waiting for it. This is the very good site where we can get all the guidelines from our webmaster who is ready to clear our doubts.

What is the reason for you to be in Tamilspider?

Share your views.

I agreed with your statement. The time what we are spending in Tamilspider(TSR) is really useful to us in the way of earning money and improve our knowledge by posting articles in various sections. The another thing is as you said that The articles what we are posting will help the students and public's to know various concepts and the current affairs in Tamil nadu.

So, I am really proud to be a member of TSR. Our Webmaster Mr.Kranthi is always support to us in all the way. He is ready to give suggestions and help us to post thing in this TSR at any time. Hence, I request the members of our TSR to come forward and publish more articles in various sections.

With regards,

Hai Mangala,

In my point of personal views I like to say that Tamil Spider provides us with good set of opportunities and helps us updated with latest information about Tamil Nadu in a timely manner. By spending our time in Tamil Spider it helps to enhance our knowledge and act as platform to develop our writing skills in addition it helps and motivate us with various special cash rewards and programs for the quality and quantity of information through our efforts of contributions.

S.Naina Khan

Hi Mangala,

the aim of spending time in tamil spider will be more or less same for all the members. there can be not more than three reasons for spending time in Tamil Spider. These three reasons because of which i spent time in tamil spider.

1.I improve my English knowledge while writing the articles and forum messages. Also i enrich my current affairs knowledge with this site. because many members are providing their opinion about many resources.

2. I earn my pocket money through this site. for every move i make in this site i get money or points. Also here we instructed in the correct way to get the google adsense account.

3. I utilize my time without spending it uselessly. Chating and mobile phone usage and unwanted habits are reduced as i spent most of my free time with pc.

I hope this would be the reason for the other members also.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.