You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Problem when i submit resource Response

Hai Kiran,

This is to inform you that i published several resource response today but when i type my content and click on submit button i get an error message as below.More over when i click back button the message appears as New posts but there is no updation in my points. Kindly provide me with a solution.

Error Message:

An error occurred.

An error occurred.
    Please try to access the feature again by pressing the back button on the browser.

Error information has been sent to the TamilSpider.com team.

If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, feel free to write to Contact Us. We like to hear from you.

Return to TamilSpider.com Homepage

Regards,
    S.Naina Khan
    Hello Naina Khan,
    I should say that the same thing happened to me when I was posting some responses to the resources. Then after some time when I checked the resource my response was there even though their was a error message. So you need not worry this would happen most of the time but tend to put your responses and even though the error appears your response would be their. Please dont try to resubmit the same as their would be two entries of the same response made by you. Please check before you go to the next postings. I think you are trying to get the MOD, If it is the case then try to submit more than 8 responses so that your response would be assured and even if one or two responses are deleted the remaining would fetch you the MOD.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Hi friends this happened to me several times in the last two days. I don't know what to do them. How ever i try to post that same error message came. Then i checked in the forum and could not find my response there . I have copied the response and tried again after some time by pasting and submited for the second time. Even for the second time i could not complete the task as the error message appeared again.
    Is there any other solution ?

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

Hello Jerold please read the response of me once again which states that the problem is there but dont try to repeat them back as this would be posted twice as the response of the resource. It would be posted although the error message pops out.
    Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.