You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Work From Home Opportunity

Hai members,
    Discuss:What do you think about "Work from home" and "Online Jobs from Home" Opportunities which ask us to pay a Registration and start up fee to them.Is there any chance for scams or fraud on that.
    Thankyou.
    Regards
    Kavitha
    Hello Kavitha Ji!

Yes, ninety nine point nine per cent of such offers and websites are scame. If you know Subba Raju, a member of ISC and the editor of AndhraSpider, you may know how he lost both rupees and time irrevocably under such scam schemes. Please go through this forum discussion in AndhraSpider.

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Yes Kavita

Dont beleive such foolish sites which offer online income.

Since two days i have been receiving e mails stating that there is unclaimed money in some account, if i furnsh my account details, they will part with half loot.

I dont beleive such offers and simply ignored the mail.

Beware

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi members i would like to take this forum to tell all the members about my personal experience on loosing more time in Bux websites. I spent nearly 3 months in the Bux websites to just click ads. They told that we will be paid for clicking ads in that website but i worked hard for more than 3 months but i dint get any use out of it. The bux websites are not offering any initial registration fee but there is no use in joining in that website. It was just a waste of time. With that time i could have contributed more in the ISC website and its sister websites.

So what i meant to say is that there are no good websites that offer good earning options to the members who join that so please dont waste your money and time in those websites. There are even genuine websites that provide good opportunity for earning. Choose those websites and start your earning. Or else i will give you one more good option. Create a good blog for yourself and post some valuable information in your blog and you get your ad sense account approved for your blog after six months and you can earn good revenue for that.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hi kumar,

I would like to give you some piece of information. I read the forum in the Andhra spider that you referred. You have mentioned that the Rupeemail and the mginger has cheated you. And you have even told that those websites are not trust worthy. But this is not the case. I have received one cheque from the mginger and my friend has received 2 cheques and he is about to receive the third cheque now. We dont find that it is any of the cheating. And the rupeemail has also issued cheques and my friend has received it. He even posted photo of his cheque in orkut and facebook.

If you want to receive more ads for your mobile then it is necessary that you should have more registered members under you and it is also necessary that the registered members should login in their account frequently and they should keep their account active.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Hi bala,

I think all the bux websites are not scam. very few paying sites also exist. I have received payment from 4 sites.

Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

Hi suresh,

Can you name the bux website that paid you? I registered in many of the Bux websites and dint recieve payment from any of the website so only i just got fed up with that website.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Hi Bala,

I got payment from NeoBux, PalmBux, Jillclickcorner, Incentria sites.

Hope i will get from omnibux, incrasebux soon.

Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.