You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Is it right the announcement of 100 gold coins for 100th century of Sachin Tendulkar?

Dear friends,

The Mumbai Cricket Association announced that one hundred gold coin will be given to sachin Tendulkar if he completes his 100th international century at Wankhede during the third test match against West Indies. But, Sachin said that there is nothing special in his 100th century and it is number to be happened in nature. I think that the statement of Sachin is correct.

So, This kind of announcement may be wrong and it will affect the person if he failed to achieve the target for getting the prize. In future, This kind announcement should be stopped and the persons may be rewarded for life time achievement that he has got. The prize will not depend on his forth coming achievement.

Hence, I request the members of TSR to feel free to answer this forum message.

with regards,

S.Manoharan.
    Here I agree with Sachin's statement. Its another diamond in his crown of records. Moreover I guess the Mumbai cricket association is wasting its money. Sachin does not need money. He has enough of that.

Instead of this, the Mumbai Cricket Association would have taken decision like, they will provide food for 100 poor people for 1 day if sachin completes his 100th century. It will be beneficial I hope.

Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.