You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Chennai

Discuss: Which one of the followings is the best city to live in India?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which one of the followings is the best city to live in India?'.
    Chennai is the safest of all places in India in terms of terrorism,bombings,etc.The income oppurtunities available at chennai are tremendous which is why people from rural move to chennai often.

I will go with Chennai because chennai is better than other cities. The safety level and avilability of necessary needs is high. Many people from many parts like to live in chennai. Even Tamil Nadu people who are in rural areas like to live in a city like chennai.
    Practice makes perfect..

As far I know Coimbatore is the nice place to live.

This is actually an interesting topic. I have seen many of my friends moving from one place to another and stayed in various cities. They even prefer to be in Chennai. I dont know why exactly but all the conditions in Chennai is more comfortable and suitable for all the people. Also people who are in towns and villages all over Tamil Nadu also prefer to go and live in Chennai. I think the drastic growth in Chennai is attracting everyone.

Some of the attracting features of Chennai are the emerging Metro Rail system, Construction of new bridges for easy commute, development in residential zones, IT companies, Production companies, Temples, Mosque, Church, Shopping malls, parks, beaches etc. There are many other attractions in Chennai that makes it more suitable for people from various places. Also we can say that the shopping malls have gained more importance among the people than the other holy places. There are also new theaters and shopping malls emerging in Chennai city that is more suitable and comfortable for Chennai people.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.