- Category: Ruling party Tamilnadu
- #5528Hi sir,
according to me for the last six months the works of the ruling party admk is satisfactory. The ruling government has taken many steps to improve the quality of living for the tamil people. We shall not consider on the basis of the free things such as mixi, cow and many more. It has done many remarkable reforms in the administration field. It is sure that she gives tough task for the government employees. She always makes the strict decision towards the government employees. Jeyalalitha has changed many officers who has failed to do accomplish their task on time. She has also caught many criminals and put them into the prison.
When we consider about the price hike in milk, bus and electricity it is inevitable one. Because the price for the last ten years was not increased on bus tickets. So we can say that the present government is doing the right thing for the last six months
Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you
- #5566Although there are insufficient funds for running the country , it is not advisable to place the burden entirely on Public's shoulders.The government should seriously think about finding the alternatives and implementing them
- #5567JJ should concentrate on Good administration and people welfare instead of thinking about how to destroy the landmark buildings which was built by previous ruler.
For the past 6 months JJ concentrated only on how to arrest previous government ministers by fake / real cases? Atleast rest of the years she should concentrate on how to attract investments. Hope she will get some kind of advice from Modi.
Suresh Kumar R.
Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku
- #5619According to me JJ has taken some initiatives like Mono rail which will benefit Chennai. Distribution of free laptop plans for School students is a welcome decision. The government needs to address the issue of power cut, since people in Chennai only experiencing 1 hour of power cut daily. Where the areas like Thanjavur, Kumbakonam experiencing power cut average 6 hours daily. This has already impacted production progress. The land grabbing case that is not the point that we need to discuss, we all know this is common in politics. Government should re consider the decision of opening Elite win shop for foreign wine and beer. This is not going to benefit for people of Tamil.
- #5648She requested people to give her vote for change.People gave power to her.as she assured she has changed.First she changed samachchiir kalvi second assembly building. next Anna centenary Library.Change of prices of milk ,bus fare and electricity.When she was free of time she is going on changing ministers, officers and her party office bearers.She didn't changed one thing that is her character that is adamant.She changed her allies at once after her victory with who's help she came to power .People are watching her closely and they will also change her when time comes to theem