You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Discuss: Which is the hottest section of the Tamil spider

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is the hottest section of the Tamil spider'.
    No doubt resources section is the hottest.

The next is the picture gallery.

And then the Business and forums.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Yes i do agree with you. Resource section and the pictures section is the hottest section in the Tamil spider website. The resource section offers good cash credits to the valuable posts and the picture section helps us to gain more points too soon. It is good to share pictures in the Tamil spider. And moreover the webmaster has introduced some new feature for getting cash credits for the Asking questions about tamil nadu and for answering for the questions about the tamil nadu. The hottest section in the Tamil spider is rated based on how the members use that particular section in the Tamil spider.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

In my view the resource section is very strong , I dont know why but in the forum section or in the poll section i observed that their is less interested peoples and no one can give the appropriate reason behind this. It depends on the people who like which section and skilled in which section. Happy Posting

With Regards
    Proud to be a TamilSpider Member

Mail Me:

Resources section, of course... I agree with you Dubey. Forums are really quite slow in moving up. This is possibly because of the low spirit of our people in debating. Actually the forums can be best used to debate. In fact we have a hadfull of questions that can take in interesting debates. I hope people will start debating soon.

As bala said, photo session is also quite interesting. More points with a matter of clicks. But definitely nothing comes like writing quality resource.

I wish the aim of the site is to be the first link to have appeared if there is a search upon Tamil Nadu in google. Anyways since our site is a baby, lets work hard to develop it.

The webmasters can also introduce competitions and i hope a discussion about this suggestion will have worked out. Soon we will have a more competitve Tamil Spider and some of us might come back and say, that was the hottest section..

"I was a nut, before becoming a tree!"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.