You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

New updates in MOD by our Webmaster

Hello Members.

Member of the Day (MOD) criteria has been updated.

Criteria 1: Just post 3 resource + 7 resource response and make your total score to 90 and you are eligible to MOD. Resource must on the topics provided by our webmaster and Resource response must be on 7 different article. Don't spam the resource response it will checked by our webmaster as it is eligible for MOD.

Criteria 2: Just post 6 articles on the topics of your choice + 7 resource responses. Total score 90 is not mandatory. But be reasonable, if you post all 6 articles on lyrics which obviously doesn't require much effort. In such cases MOD will not be given. Effort always counts!
    Hello Venkata Kumar,
    It is good that the criteria for member of the day has been updated and I think this would encourage more members in the site. But there is such notification made by the web master and this creates a doubt in my mind. Is it true to the best of your knowledge that webmaster has updated the criteria.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Hope we have not got any updation regarding the MOD from web master. If so please update it with the discussion from web master.

S.Naina Khan

Naina Khan,
    It is true that the update has been made already and it would be in effect from tomorrow I think. I got the information from our web master very recently which stated that the information was true.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Hello Members
    Information provided above is true and posted by the knowledge of our webmaster. Don't confuse yourself. You can see this post is pinned and appears first in forum. This refers our webmaster has reviewed this forum message.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.