You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

How many days it will it take to get an google adsense account through tamil spider ?

Hi tamil spider members

i have joined tamil spider around 50 days ago. I have completed five conditions out of six for the google adsense account. So as for the conditions i am eligible to apply for the google account. Can i apply now ? Or do i need to wait for some more days ? What should i do at first ? How i should maintain my profile to get the google account?

Can i apply for the google adsense account now ? Usually how many days will take for the google adsense account to be approved ? I request you to go through my contribution and say whether my resources are enough for the google adsense account ?
    Hi Jerold Merjilla sir,
    You can apply your account for google adsense now. Your account seems to be healthy. To create a account click on "Create new account". Then provide all the information they ask there. Once you submit your account it takes upto 2-7 days to get your account approved. I got my account approved within 2 days. Some stated that their account took 7 days to get google adsense approved. You will get a confirmation mail when your account gets approved. All the best for your account to get approved soon. If you have any questions post as a response here.

All the best.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.