You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Doubts regarding my First payment announced by Tamil Spider - To Web Master

Hai Kiran,

This is to inform you that I am very happy with my payment announced from Tamil Spider. I too received few response about payment from my forum raised but as this is my first payment i am going to receive from TS I like you to ask certain question personally. With your valuable information in clearing my doubts specified below hope I would be able to cope up with the information shared by you in my future payments to be received from TS.

1. Where can i download the payment invoice form?

2. I went through a sample Invoice and what does User Id, Payment PIN refer to? what about cost for Invoice and posting refer? should i add the required amount with the total claimable amount?

3. Is it necessary to give core banking number? If required can i contact the bank to receive it?

4. On what basics do you calculate the mode of payment?

5. What would be the mode of sending the Invoice?(Mail /Post). If so how to carry out with it?

6. How long the cash payment announced be claimed?

7. Is it possible to keep the announced cash payment on hold and carry forward as addition to next month payments?

8. If it possible to change my given bank account number during my initial stage of cash payment announced if there is any closure in respective account? will initial bank account be taken into consideration in my future payments as default account number from Tamil Spider?

S.Naina Khan.
    Hello Naina Khan,
    I think I have cleared all your doubts!

A S Kranthi Kiran

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.