You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Tamilnadu Tourist places

Which is your favorite temple in Tamilnadu?

Tamilnadu is famous for its temples. Each one of us will have our favorite temple.
    My favorite temple is the the popular Lord Murugan temple in Parrys corner called as the Kandaswamy Temple or Kandakottam. I had worshipped the lord from my childhood and whenever I go there I remember the sweet memories of the past.

Each of us like the temple which is in our locality than the other big temples.

Share your views about your favorite temple.
    Tamil nadu contains lot of shrines and famous temples. The temples survive as the good monumentum for the tamil culture. The temples represent the tamil kings who ruled over tamil nadu in the olden days.

Among all other temples in Tamil nadu i like the thiruvanamalai annamalaiyar temple (which is near to me ) which is one of the famous and very olden temple in Tamil nadu. The thiruvanamalai annamalaiyar temple is surrounded by huge walls.

The karthigai deepa festival is celebrated here in this temple in a very grand manner. During these days the great deepam is lighted on the top of the hill. This light could be seen by just standing near to my home.

But i am not interested to go and visit the temple and all other rituals like pooja. The reason is that on these days of karthigai deepam the place will be filled with lot of crowd. It is impossible and very difficult to visit this place on the festival occasions.

Hi mangala have you visited this temple in thiruvanamalai ?

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.