You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Ravichandra Ashwin to be married today

Hello friends,
    It is the latest information that Ravichandran Ashwin the famous Chennai super king spinner is getting married with pooja who studied with him in the school. It has been arranged by the parents and the marriage is said to be held at Chennai Kodambakkam, What is your opinion on this my friends?
    I wish them a very happy married life. No doubt Ashwin is a talented player. I enjoy his play while he is on field. It is really impressive to know that he married the girl who studied with him in the school level.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

My hearty whises to ashwin. The young indian cricketer is a very talented player. He has married his class mate. Ashwin has the great chance to rock in the international matches. I enjoy his bowling and his game. Many have confidence on ashwin that he would do better especially the indian captain ms. Dhoni has lot of confidence on him. Many times dhoni have the opening over to ashwin and ashwin too kept up the hope on him. All the best to ashwin. My wishes for his hundred years of happy married life.
    Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.