You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Guidance for genuine home based jobs

Hi there,
    I am a post graduate in IT & System Management but currently a home maker. I am unable to go to job now so i am searching for home based jobs. I tried some jobs but all are like frauds cheating to pay for our work. Kindly guide me some tips and resources for genuine home based jobs.
    Regards
    suganya
    Hello Suganya,
    Welcome to Tamilspider. It is a site where you can gain knowledge about Tamilnadu along with some cash. All you have to is to write articles of your interest on Tamilnadu. Based on the quality of the content you will get cash credits and once it reaches the minimum eligibility criteria we will transfer that money to your account.

Contact me in G talk so that you can clarify all your doubts in one shot!

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hai Suganya,
    you are right, as per my view there are more than 90% of the sites advertising like 'earn 50000 in a month' and so on. These are fraud sites. We should be beware of such cheating people. You can trust this site tamilspider.com. Here you can earn your pocket money and even more with your dedication and posting of quality contents. In an average you can earn Rs 2000-3000 per month from this site. You can easily see the earning of other members then it will be easy for you to judge the actual things.

imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hi suganya

welcome to tamil spider family. Here you can earn your pocket money by posting articles in tamil spider. It is a true genuine job and we can earn through this site. There are many healthy competitions in tamil spider. Member of the day award, partnership share and many more. You can also get google adsense account through this site. After getting the google adsense account you can earn in us dollars. Everything you need to do is to put your hard work along with the help of our web master. All the best.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.