You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Regarding Adsense Revenue

Hai Members,

There are many members in site who are still unaware about Adsense Revenue and its benefits as this could be witnessed from older forums. My kind hearted suggestion and request to the registered members of Adsense is to share their Views and Experience in detail as this would help every members of the site. We would able to notice people sharing their payments received through Adsense but in addition to above if their real experience are being shared with other members it would benefit other members too. Hope this activity can be done during their free time in any forms of responses.

Looking for more responses regarding the above issues from Experts.....

S.Naina Khan.
    Hi Naina Khan sir,

your views are very much useful for new members in tamil spider like me. The senior members can continue their help by giving ones ideas and good tips for doing the adsense revenue through google. The forum messages regarding the adsense revenue helps the new members to learn more about the google adsense.

When i read the messages regarding the payment they have received through google adsense i am really motivated and encouraged to do more in tamil spider. The writing of content becomes an interesting one in my day today's life. Messages regarding the google adsense revenue are welcomed from every senior member of this site for the goodness of the new members in tamil spider.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Using google search engine to increase your SEO technique. Writing article about famous thing say Anna university Chennai won't fetch you good adsense. Because there are many people who writes about Anna University Chennai so there are many article about hat university. Choose that topic which is not written yet. You should have some interest and think the topic. In future everyone will search in internet for each and every thing. You can also write a local famous shop near you. Write the article about best things in your city like best saree shop in Madurai, best shoe shop, best temple, best school like this way. Before choosing a article search in the google that how many articles were written on the topic that you choose. If there are only one or two you can easily compete with them an make your article in top of google search. Try to make some experiments and surely you can get bunch of clicks in future.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.