You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How to proceed with my Payments announced by Tamil Spider

Hai Members,

This is to inform you that i have been a member in Tamil Spider and was active for few months and my first payment from Tamil Spider have been announced by our web master but as this is my first payment I am looking for help and guidance in receiving my payment from experts of Tamil Spider.

S.Naina Khan.
    Hello Naina Khan,
    Though I am too a new member I have the experience in the ISC where I already received a payment. It is one of the most simple steps where you have to copy the form from the site and there would be a click able link when you click the details of the payment made to you. You have to just fill the form and send that to them. After doing this steps within 10 days your payment would be made that too in your bank account. I think it would be very easy for more assistance you can get into the conversation with our web master through G mail and he would be present mostly in the afternoon and in the evening.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

I would suggest you to receive the payment through your core banking account. If you have the bank account which has the core banking facility like state bank of India or some other bank in your area. Just download the invoice and fill appropriately after filling the details you can send the same through the tsr messaging system by attaching the filled invoice as a file. You don't need to print the form or send it through postal this will take a long time for receiving payment. If you go through the way as I have suggested than your amount will be directly credited to your account through account transfer. This is the most simplest and easiest way of receiving payment from isc or tsr or any other sister sites.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.