You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Tamil actress Sneha weds Actor Prasanna

Hi to all to all in tamil spider.

A glad news to share with you all is about the love come arranged marriage of sneha and prasanna. Prasanna had announced to the medias yesterday that the two are going to get married with the permission of their parents. At first there two have denied saying that there is on love affairs on each other. The two had acted together in a tamil movie called "achamundu achamundu" as husband and wife. Now the time has come for the two to join there hands together in their practical life too. With the 'ok' of sneha , actor Prasanna had confirmed that the two are planning to get married soon with the permission of their parents . The engagement is planned to be in chennai very soon.

Any how the tamil film industry is loosing their smiling queen. It is the time to wish them happy married life.
    Hello friends,
    It is of course a good news to hear that the marriage of Sneha and Prasanna has been arranged by their parents. I think both of them are brilliant in the field of Tamil cinema industry. I think that Sneha is the best actress who has had more number of successful movies in Tamil and one should say that it is one of the best pairs in the Tamil cinema industry. I would like to congratulate a happy and prosperous future. I am a big fan of Sneha especially in the older films that were based on family subjects.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Ya I heard that news this is third hero heroin pair to marry in Tamilnadu. The well known pairs in Tamilnadu are Ajith - Shalini, Surya - Jothika and finally Prassanna - Sneka. This is the time to wish this pair.

Happy Married Life to Prasanna and Sneka.

Finally, the secret person behind the new, changed look of Prasanna is revealed!. Wish them all the very best.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.