You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ruling party Tamilnadu

Again JJ dismiss govt employees

13000 govt employees of Tamil nadu are dismissed by JJ's order.Today she issued this order makkal nala paniyaalargal -social workers of villages.they were working in village pancha yats and select the beneficiaries of all govt schemes. They are telling that they have no work at all .They are purely DMK people they said. But they are workers appointed by DMK govt.So they cannot be said as DMK .If this logic is acceptable MGR appointed midday meals scheme workers.they were not dismissed by Kalaignar when he came to power.Tasmac workers were appointed by JJ But. kalaignar didn't dismissed them.So this autocratic step to ruin the families of 13000 workers sshould be condemned by all and the struggle by the employees should be supported .
    Hi sir, what you are saying is a notable point. In this issue i don't think as you. It is not that jeyalalitha wants to remove them because they were appointed in the reign of Dmk. Off course i accept that jeyalalitha is changing all the plans that were introduced in the dmk's period. But in this issue of unemploying of the makkal nala paniyalargal's issue the thinking of jeyalalitha would have been different. If i am not mistaken i think if any one works under government for a period of time, they should be given permanent in their work. Once it becomes permanent the scale of pay would surely go up. So in order to avoid the permanentship for there workers she has taken them from these work. It is sure that these people are going to be re.appointed soon as new employs. Many of these malla nala paniyalargal has expected this government order. So this may not be on the basis of admk vs dmk
    Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.