You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

What is the admission criteria of Anna University

Hai friends,
    I want to know that what is the admission criteria of Anna University?. Few of my friends are telling that Anna University arranges counseling on the basis of the marks obtained in Class XII. Some other told me they follow the merit list of AIEEE. So, friends kindly clarify me which one is the right criteria they follow.
    Hello Krishnamoorthy sir,
    I would say that the counseling in Anna university is purely based on the marks obtained in twelfth standard till now and the government is planning to conduct common entrance tests so that it would be easy to group the students according to their talents and separate ranks would be given. If this system comes into act then Engineering would be purely based on all India engineering students ranking system. But till now this act has not been sanctioned by the central government as there are more opposition from our state. Till previous year the counseling was based on 12th mark and I am sure as I went with one of my friends to get his admission in Anna university.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Thank you sudan for your prompt and clear response. Your response made me much clear and now I can take your reply as a reference to convince my friends.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.