You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Others

Mamthaji walked back from her declaration

Two days back Mamtha declared that she will walk out if the price of petrol raised is not withdrawn.All political commentators said this will not happen.Today she met Pranab and her MPs Prime Minister .Then they have declared that they will come out of UPA govt if one more time the price raise of petrol /gas/diesel, happen .This is not unexpected .There should be a bargaining behind the scene and she might have got a favourable assurance .so only she has postpone the walkout.Again one more time this tactics may be followed for another reason
    This is a political drama all parties are involved in hiking petrol price. A politician will never sing for pleasure but expecting some stuff from somewhere. Now everyone is ready to pass on their burden to common people. Few years back,the lorry owners used to call a general strike on the happening of oil price hike but now they learnt the things nicely. Just pass on the extra fuel cost to the general public. It is the public who should give answer for this regular oil price hike in India.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hello Sir,
    I would say that she just wanted to play something in front of their home crowd and eventually failed in doing that. She was clear that she wanted to fight for the rise in the petrol price and also went to delhi to make a talk with the prime minister and when she came out of the place she states that she just wanted all the parties to join together and act according to situation. I would like the people of her state to know that she would not fight against the ruling party for anything she is a pure politician who wants good name and reputation from the public and this is the reason why she has opted to do such acts in front of the public. I think that the people should understand there needs and make their own protests to overcome such problem they face in the country.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.