You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Wish Kamal a happy birthday

Kamalhaasan one of the most popular actor of Tamilnadu is well known for his acting. He celebrates his 57th birthday today.

His acting particularly in films like Mundram pirai, Anbe Sivam, Salangai oli, Mahanadi, Dasavatharam, etc. are really extraordinary and no other actor can be compared in these roles.

TSR wishes him many many happy returns of the day.

Members please join me to wish Kamalhaasan.
    Yes its Great and honour to Wish Actor Kamalhassan on his 57th birth day.Kamal as an actor made proud our tamilnadu and also india with his multitalent.Today his b'day celebrated by his Narpani iyakkam.

Bllod danation and organ donation were held in many parts of tamilnadu and many other co-actors and workers send their wishses on his birth day.

Wishing him to live a long and all the best for his future.

Hello Friends,
    He is one of the greatest Actor for all time and is the best actor who made impossible roles that can be done in the movies to a large extend. His movies were released with great anticipation. I am a great fan of Kamal Haasan. Though I missed the thread yesterday, I would like to greet a belated happy returns of the day. He has produced such land marks in Tamil history which cannot be broken ever and forever. I would like to greet him to produce more movies and entertain us in the mere future too.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Hi to all ,

kamalhasan has done great things for the tamil film industry. It is our due to respect him and honour him on this special occasion.
    As a actor he has done the needed ones for the tamilians. He is a action hero come comedy. His comedies especially in vasool raja mbbs every part of the film is enjoyable. He has done actions movies such as vettaiyadu vilayadu in which he acts as a police, and does the investigation very interestingly. He maintains his body very fit and fine which paves way for his success.

Let us all wish him on this special occasion

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.