You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Others

Koodangulam udhayakumar -A scientist or a politician?

Koodangulam issue is burning. Mr .Udayakumar is leading the struggle against Koodangulam. His words are very rough.He do not respect any one.He does not want to settle the issue .Itis constructed for 12 years,. He could have stopped before construction.Now the govt has formed a team to talk with the people.Udayakumar rejects that teanm. Today abdul Kalam has visited Koodangulam.He inspected the plant and assured the people it is very safe.But udayakumar rejects to talk with kalam also.Is he a scientist than Kalm?He can put his points with govt team or with Kalam.But he rejects all.he wants to dictate terms to govt. It is childish.He is spoiling the production of electricity .Police should arrest him and disperse the people if they continue to reject talking.There is no other go.
    Hello Vasudevan Sir,
    I too think that Kalam is one of the most honorable citizen of India. He has brought more name and fame to our country. I want the people to believe the words of kalam as he is the person who thinks and cares more about citizens than anyone else. Udayakumar can show his anger towards Nuclear plant but why he shows this kind of attitude to a well known person who is respected in the entire nation. He may not be wrong but When a great scientist has evaluated the issue and has shown a green signal to such a plant why don't the people understand the issue and vacate the place. I would say that yes there is a other fault made by Udhaya kumar and he could have stopped the process right at its initial stage thereby saving lot of money of the government by why wait till the end and then start up an issue. I think he wants popularity that has made him do such a kind of things that are against the welfare of the public in the state.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.