You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Partnership share for October 2011 at Tamilspider

As per our announcement Re-introduce of Partnership programme, total 7 members have been qualified for partnership share for the Month of October, they were active to achieve eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50% points from resource but total points scored by them were 2063. Total 4810.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 8000 points. Only Rs.1240.77 could be shared and Rs.3569.00 remained undistributed.

Naina Khan - Rs.317.72
    Venkata Kumar - Rs.293.28
    Sudhan - Rs.227.77
    T.Krishnamoorthy - Rs.190.77
    Jerold merjilla - Rs.81.13
    Arul Frances - Rs.70
    Narender Sharma - Rs.60.10

Congratulations for the Share Winners. I hope that in the coming month the list of active members will increase and also no money will be left undistributed.

Partnership share will continue till December 2011. Make use of IT.
    Thanks kranti,
    You have updated the partnership share promptly. Active members got their share but still we are far behind from the target points of 8000 to be reached. Hoping for the best in future.

imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

It is good to see that even I have got a share in the profit of the site. I would like new members to participate more in this site and get paid like this. TSR is doing good but I don't know why many of them are not contributing in this site regularly. I would like to see the point cross over the 8000 point scale in the future period of time and would support TSR for achieving that cause.
    Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Congrats to all the partnership share winners. It is good that the partnership share continues till December. Hope to see many members in the list this November.
    E.Mangala

Hi to all members in tamil spider.

I am very happy to see my name under the partner share list for the first time. It is a really am motivating factor for of in tamil spider. I was really upset and was in great confusion to follow tamil spider or not. Because for seven articles i recieved only rs.27. I was thinking then how many articles do i need to write for achieving rs.1000. With this hope i feel that i can get my first payment in the november month itself. All your help and support is needed for it. Hope to see your answers in future when i have some doubt.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.