You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

When will i get the mod announcement ?

Hi to all tamil spider members, :

I am new to tamil spider. I am just learning about tamil spider now. I have posted more than three resources on 2.11.2011 and got 101 points on that day. As for as my knowledge goes the ability for getting the member of the day award is 90 points with minimum three articles. Now did i achieve the mod or not ? How should i come to know about this ?

I saw in tamil spider announcement and i could not find it. How long it will take ve get the member of the day award ? Do i need to do anything more than this ? I am just waiting for your valuable answers.
    Hello Mr.Jerold,
    You have told that you submitted three resources on 02.11.2011 and got 101 points. If you have satisfied the eligibility criteria, our webmaster will announce your name in the winners list.

As you see in the forum, the winners of the MOD award for last month are listed in that thread. Similarly, our webmaster will put the display for this month.

Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

Hi Jerold merjilla
    There's no need to panic. Once you crossed 80 points with 3 resource written you are eligible for MOD. Webmaster will make updates on MOD announcement weekly or monthly. He will make updates as soon as he is available.

Have a look at October MOD winners.

Like this way your name will be updated at the end of November.

Thanks mr. Venkat kumar. Hope to get your help in the future
    Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

Jerold,
    Congratulations! you got the MOD award for 2nd November, 2011. It is all about your hard work which fetched this award. Hoping to gain more and more awards of this type.

MOD award

imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hi Jerold,

My hearty wishses for your MOD award. Hope you will receive more like thisand my advance wishses for same.Thanks

Regards,
    Gopi

Hi Jerold,
    My hearty wishes for getting the man of the day award in TSR. Hope you will get more such awards in the mere future and would increase your earnings and talents.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.