You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Are the Indian youth given adequate opportunity in jobs?

Hi to all TSRs

In western countries the people get settled in their very young age. They are seperated to live in their young age. The reason is that there people can earn their livelyhood by themselves.

When we consider in india the indian youths are on the legs of their parents for a long period. Is that the reason that in indian youth are given proper opportunity in the employment field ?
    Hello Friends,
    I think there are lots of opportunity available for the modern youths in almost all the sectors but the problem is they are not able to capitalize on their talents and get job on their own. It is also a fact that most of the students are dependent on Parents even for their job aspect and the parents also do that even then the student is unable to cope up with the job and comes out of the company within few days.
    There is a huge competition going on in all the industries and I would say that it is not easy to get a job though you have wide opportunity with you, most of the companies are asking for reference that cannot be provided by the poor people and they are send out of the companies only for this regard though they have good capacity and talents. I would say that their must be equal importance given to all the sections of the people.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.