You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Resource is in Pending list

Hi TSR members

I am new to Tamil Spider. I am interested in Tamil Spider very much. Writing resource is something new to me. I am on my best effort to produce cool resorces.

Here i have some doubt on posting the resources. I have submitted a resource which later on changed to Pending list. The reason given by our web master is to contact him. I have his id to go online. I am trying to reach him since last week. I am unable to get him online. What would be the appropriate time to catch him online ?.

Here now I have written few new resources which is not possible to be posted as the permission is restricted. What should I do at this moment ? In what way we can reach the Web Master soon?
    Hello Jerold,
    I think you would have made some mistake in the topic and the introduction section, Try to change the topic from Vedi Full tamil movie review to "A review on the Tamil movie Vedi" don't use capital letters unnecessarily. Moreover I think he would suggest you to write the article on the latest movie which is going to be released or which had released very recently. Try to give the description which is different from the summary which you have given. You can give the summary like it was the movie released on so and so date the actors are ..... and try to search some facts and put in your own words in the summary section.
    I think he can be contacted in the evening, from 7 to 10 but I don't know clearly, I had contacted him in that time twice before.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.