You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Chennai

Top shopping centers have been closed in chennai due to violation of rules

Hello Friends,
    It has been telecasted in Sun news that the famous shops like Saravana Stores, Pothys etc., are sealed by the government as these malls have violated the rule as there should be no stores near the railway tracks and not only these two shops but about 50 more shops are closed. What do you think of the sudden step taken by the government on such shops?
    Hi sir the sudden steps taken by the tamil nadu government is a good decision. The precaution steps are taken for the safety of the public.

We need to punish the officers who has allowed such a shops without proper condition. The government officials have made the mistake and now it is affecting the poor people. The governmen officials should punished for this mistake.

The people who worked in the shops are affected by this action of the government. Any how it will take minimum of one month to get a new job for these people.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Hi sudhan,

Yesterday, I was walking in Ranganathan street. I felt very bad as the entire street missed the usual josh and kharizma! Many shops are still in shutdown condition!

It may a good decision but those shops were opened for years, why the government takes such a decision suddenly? Then, where are those shops going to be reopened? There is a big question mark for all these questions.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Managing Editor-

Hi logulaselvan,

Yeah, I too had the same questions in mind!

Now JJ might get big suitcases from those shop owners. Now all the closed shops are opened.
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.