You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Received my first payment from Google Adsense

Hi Friends,

I feel happy to receive my first payment of Rs. 5912 from Google Adsense. I had been an active member in TSR for about 3 months and I had posted many articles which were given for that week by our webmaster.

I thank our webmaster Kranthi Kiran for guiding me for posting good articles.

Hope to see many TSR members to get Google Adsense.
    Congrats buddy. Its really a proud moment for all Tamil Spider members. But it would be better if you can provide the full procedure which you adopted to recieve your google adsense cheque successfully. This will help all the new members to recieve their adsense cheque easily.

Hi Mangala

My best wishes for your achievement. Its good to hear from you. I am a new user to Tamil Spider and your message gives me the inner strength to do well in the future.

As requested by Mr. Narender Sharma it would be more useful if you porovide the ful procedure that you have done for getting the adsense account. Hoping to see from you soon.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

Congratulations Mangala mam on getting your first Google adsense payment. Your continuous contribution towards TSR has made you to achieve this. I wish you to get many more adsense payments like this. Congrats again!
    Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

My hearty congrats to your achievement mam. This will make other members of tsr energetic to contribute more in TSR.

Congratulations! It is really wonder. You have received the adsense cheque within three months. My adsense earning is very slow it is almost 10 months passed but yet to attain 70 dollars.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hello Mangala mam,
    It is indeed great to hear that you have received the first payment from Google ad sense and I think this may be the motivation for the newbies in the site. hope you will continue this efforts to gain more in the future periods too.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Hi mam,

congrats! This message will boost other members including me to reach that level and contribution part in TSR. Congrats once again.

regards,
    R.Venkatasubramani

Hi mam,

congrats! This message will boost other members including me to reach that level and contribution part in TSR. Congrats once again.

regards,
    R.Venkatasubramani

Hi mangala,

I wish to convey my hearty congratulations to you for receiving the first payment from Google Adsense. Really it is appreciable one by receiving the amount from google. Because it is more difficult to maintain the Google adsense account. I lost my account four times by invalid click activity. The amount of $70.00 I have lost from my account and my account was also disapproved by google due to the Invalid Click Activity.

With regards,

S.Manohran.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.