You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Will India win the match which will be held today against England

Hello Friends,
    Do you think that India will win the match which will be held against England today. Though it is a T20 match I would like to get a favorable result towards India. Though we have the formidable players in India to play the T20 I think they are also talented enough. Do you think the match would be won by India against England?
    Hi Sudhan,
    There is a maximum chance for India to win today's T20 match. After a splendid performance by Team India in ODI, the entire team is in a full form to win this T20.

Practice makes perfect..

Hi friends, according to me India is going to win this T20 match but we should not forget that England is currently best T20 team of world and they are going to try their level best for winning the only T20 international match. On paper both the teams are almost equally strong but let us hope for the best and I am keeping my fingers cross for India.

Hi Sudhan,

Its a bad luck that our team India had lost the T20 match against India. Our boys have really stumbled to play against the slow balls. The white bowlers have critically boweled the slow balls which was not suitable for our heroes who wants to excite the audience with sixes.

On coming to the bowling side of our Indians, Dhoni could have given overs only to spinners. In the fast balls the english batsman scored without any difficulties. Yusuf had bowled many lengthy balls which was not suitable for this form of cricket.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.