You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discount sales made on products

I have noticed that there are more discounts offered by the shops during the festival periods and I think most of the shops are cheating the people with providing such fake discounts and I have seen some offers where the shopkeeper has just teared the previous bill and has placed a new bill at the same place and seem it look like its original price, Do you think such offers made in the festive period are true? have you experienced any such things where you are the victims of the shopkeepers?
    Hai Sudhan,

Now days offers are being given to all types of products and people with low budget of purchase will only have offer percentage towards the product into their mind and might not look for the product value. Aadi is a special festival where you can enjoy more offers and witness the situation you mentioned.It may happen very rarely as the retailer find offers as tool to sale their old good.

As a customer it would be worth if we look at offers for same products in different shops.Finally the decision is up to you and no shop keeper will force to buy the product since they may get another customer looking for the offer.

It is merchants now celebrating all festivals .Not only Deepavali, pongal ,ramzan ,christmas but mothers day ,fathers day brothers day sisters day aunty day etc. They are producing new new festivals and celebrations .They spend crores and crores to rouse people to celebrate them.Because all celebrations are linked with gifts and food and jewels and dress .so all money is attracted from laborers to millionaires .Really the people are having no say in this .They are dragged towards shops and malls as pied pipers of Hamlin .They make inferior those who question these celebrations or shy away from them.Please don't care for others .Purchase only the needs .

Hello Vasudevan sir,
    I think that you are one among the oldest member of the site, I would say you to please put a full stop immediately after the last word and then leave a gap to start the next letter that too in Capital form.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.