You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Chennai

The situation prevailing in chennai

The rain has caused a huge impact on the life of the people here at chennai. the water level is somewhat more and there are no steps taken by the government here at chennai. there are many places where the water is getting stagnated and if the same thing happens in the near future, the diseases like dengue, malaria would spread very vastly it is important that the government have to take right steps in order to wipe out this water very soon. It is also a fact that most of the soil i the public places have become like clay and are not getting away soon disturbing the cloths of the public. I don't think the government will take any steps to overcome this problem what do you think about this problem?
    Hai Sudhan,

My personal suggestion is not to expect everything from the government as these people might give good reason which mayn't be valid and acceptable by us. These people by trying to show their potential towards their work will have a field visit to 2-3 flooded areas and it mayn't be possible for them to service every area and in such situation it would be better for them to work as a team in order to cater their service and save the people from various disasters.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.