You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Vikrams next movie - Rajapattai

Hello friends,
    I am a great fan of Vikram and this thread is raised to know about the view on the members mind on the next movie of him Rajapattai. The next movie of the Famous actor known for acting Vikram has released the trailer of the movie on 26th October that is the day of the famous festival Diwali. The posters seem to be like he is doing a character of a revenge taker but I don't know what character he is going to take in the movie. DO you think this movie will be a great success to him after the success of the Deiva Thirumagal?
    Rajapattai is directed by Vennila kabadikuzhu director Susindaran. Vickram and Deeksha Seth stars in this movie. In this movie Shriya Saran and Reema Sen acts as a special appearance. Some says Vikram acts a gym master role. I am not confirm with this.

Soundtrack in this movie was played by Yuvan Shankar Raja. Yuvan is the most successful music director of this decades. The soundtrack of this movie were expected to release on November of this year. This movie Rajapattai will be released on December 23. This events have been officially released.

Cinematography of this movie is done by R. Madhi and editing done by new editor Mu. Kasi Viswanathan. The budget of this film is Rs.39 crore. National award winner Thambi Ramaih plays comedy role in this movie.

Later this film will released in Tollywood. They dubbing is done side by side.

Regards
    Venkat

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.