You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Dhoni's comments on winning note

Hello Friends,
    Dhoni had stated that being good to players and fellow members are getting appropriate results in the field. The players are to be equally and nicely as they are also been selected just as the captain of the team. He also stated that there were many gestures made by the coach and senior players before facing the england matches and he feels that the players commit mistakes when they are under pressure. What you friends think about the statement made by Dhoni after winning the matches?
    According to me conditions plays the most important role in any cricket match. When India was playing in England then we were unable to won even a single game and the same is happening with England during their visit to India. Captain role is also very important and by seeing Dhoni's leading capabilities I am sure that Indian Cricket is going to achieve very bigger heights very soon. Dhoni knows how to make the best use of players under favourable conditions but his main testing will be against Australia. Lets hope for the best.

This time they introduced many young players and new bowlers. Whenever there is a new bowler the batsmen feels difficult to face the ball. New batsmen like Ajinkya Rahane, Manoj Tiwary played very nicely and supported the batting order. Bowling by Indians were cool. New bowlers Vinay Kumar and Varun Aaron bowled really nice.

We should always appreciate the captainship of Dhoni. India has chance to win another world cup with cool captain Dhoni along with the team work of young players.

Regards
    Venkat

We should straight away accept that the captain's role is very important in the match winning. The players should be maximum utilized at the correct time to taste the victory. The cool captain Dhoni gives freedom to the players which paves way for the young players to put their hidden talents without fear. Its really very difficult for any player to play under pressure. For example if we take our master blaster Sachin he was out for many times on 99 because of the pressure. A player should be given freedom to expose his talents. I think dhoni is doing that. He is indeed a great leader for the indian cricket team.
    Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

yes friends,
    I too think that it is the need of the captain to understand the qualities of their players and act accordingly.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.