You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Do you think Kanimozhi would get bail

Hello Friends,
    The 2G spectrum case caused a huge impact in the minds of the citizens of Tamil nadu according to me it was the 2 G case that played a vital role in the DMK's defeat in the elections that were held few months back. there are three victims of this case cast till now and M Karunanithi states that he has no idea whether Kani's delay for getting the Bail. NOw I want to raise the question do you think Kani will get the Bail in the forthcoming court hearings? I also want to know whether you think any part is played by the ruling party that has made the plea for Kani's bail take so long?
    According to me all the corrupted peoples should be punished with proper laws and regulations. All the persons should be treated equally. There should be no relaxation in the use of laws to VIP persons. They are VIP just because of ordinary people and they should be punished like all other common peoples. According to me hardest action should be taken for such peoples.

Yes.kalaignar has went to New Delhi to bring back his child by begging Madame Sonia .He cried for her release .Sonia has signalled CBI and it has registered in Supreme court its stand not to object Kanimozhi release. Befor this Kalaignar warned sonia by letting congress alone in local bodies election and charging Chidambaram through Rasa . But provoked by Rasa's statement Sonia went to next stage to charge Dhayanidhi Maran in 2G case .so Kalaignar has to bend down and assured future alliance with congress especially in Parliament elections.So CBI has told the court Kanimozhi can be released .Sooner we can see it.

judiciary in India moves like snail's pace, but takes the right decision. For examples take the cases like Kalmadi, Raja, Hasan Ali all moved freely for few days and after some days they had caught and are grounded properly. The plea of being a woman is not accepted for ranting bail in case of Kanimojhi as she has not acted as a shy and loose character in the corruption cases. She can influence investigation process if freed on bail due to her political clout.

Kanimozhi and her combination Raja and kalaignar tv sarathkumar made a bribery in 2G spectrum and gave the money to kalaignar tv . Supreme court denies bail for kanimozhi for the prevoious time it is the correct decision because she made lot of forgeries. I hope she wont get bail for this time time too.

Now india is growing all the more in all the fields. Its growth is very vast and rigid. The only problem for the growth of the country is the corruption. India had got freedom from the foreigners and now suffering from the criminal and selfish politicians. All those who do corruption should be given severe punishment without any kind of partiality. In kani's case its very difficult to get the bail this time also. Inspite of karunanithi's visit we could not say that she would get bail. The case is held by the CBI and there is less chance for the criminals to escape. If kani mozhi has involved in the 2g spectrum scandal them there is less hope for her to get the bail.
    Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.