You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Discuss: How is the movie Velayutham?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'How is the movie Velayutham?'.

It is a 100% commercial movie mixed with comedy,emotional and Action.The first half is moving at a good speed without boring and the second half is a bit of emotion and more Action.

as of my opinion it is a decent movie rather than Vijay's movie.
    Hello Gopi,
    Though I have not seen the movie I can say that the movie is said to be good than that of the 7Am Arivu which was of great expectation. I think that Vijay has made a good commercial movie to get into his tracks.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Hi Sudhan,

Yes compare to 7m,Aarivu velayutham is good.

I have seen 7m,Aarivu i think the movie start ver slow in the begining and gets fast after 1hour and some time people getting bored when the translation was in English.So i hope 'A' center people might like the movie "7am,ARIVU"..Vijay movie this time hits all the Center and hope will be in the BOX office for few weeks.

Yes Mr.Gopi,
    Velayutham is a good commercial masala movie. Everything was fine with that movie except the songs. The comedy was enjoyable with santhanam. Its a pakka entertainer for this diwali.

Practice makes perfect..

Hi to all

I accept that velayudham is a good commercial movie. The movie would really be rated among vijay's movies such as Gilly and sivakasi. Its a commercial picture which could give the name for the director.

The one thing which could have avoided is the over heroism of vijay. The people mostly don't like over heroism films.

The comedies are enjoyable. The songs are not up to the mark

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

It seems to be Over Heroism in A center, But most vijay fans are in B and C centers.Hope they might like this kind of action and herosim very much.I think that is why they mix everything to attract all class people.

Two songs are good and others are not up to the mark.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.