You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

From today i'm a gold member

I'm very happy to tell that i'm the gold member of the Tamil spider from today. I will definitely continue my contributions.
    Hello Mr. Balasubramanian!

Three cheers for this moment of celebration. Considering the general lack of interest about contributing in the spider sites, I must say that becoming the Gold Member of TamilSpider, nay of any spider site, is not a matter of joke. It deserves a special appreciation.

Frankly speaking, when I joined TamilSpider, I thought I have to compete seriously with only two or three members in TamilSpider in order to climb up the ladder of member ranking: Mr. K. Mohan, Mr. Shankar Ganesh, G. Kavitha Madam and so on. And there, you proved me wrong. I have no hesitation to say that now you have been focused yourself as the main competitor of mine for getting higher points and member rankings. And due to the recent announcement of profit sharing by our webmaster Sandy Sir, the game has become even hotter!

But I am not annoyed! I would love to have such psotive challenges and competitions out here in TamilSpider. Ultimately, it is for the good of the website, and at the same time, for the financial betterment of the members like us as well!

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hai Balasubramanian,

Congradulations, Keep and keep on contriputing Tamilspider.

Regards
    Kavitha

Hal Bala

Achieving a gold position is some thing to cheerup.

And i thought like all other sister sites, this site will also be stale.

Thanks to competative spirit inculcated by you and Kumar.

Lets have gala time here.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Kumar,

With the same intention to get topper only i joined the Tamil spider. I'm one of the biggest fan of the ISC and i thought this would be even more convenient to post resources and share the ideas because this is with respect to the Tamil nadu. When there is a competition as you said there will definitely be some dedication in the work and the involvement to achieve more. Will definitely contribute more to the website.

To tell frankly when i first joined Tamil spider i too dint find anyone who were good in contributing to the Tamil spider. I found it to be less competitive and when in found your entry and Shankar's message and the offer given by the web master i found it to be more convenient to play with and as i said i have started contributing to the Website as much as i can.

We will all join together to contribute more to this website and make this website a great success.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hello Balasubramanian!

Yes, since the profit sharing announcement, the game is hotter here than in other spider sites. This time, however, you will win - I have my examinations so got to quit the competition! Anyways, jokes apart, keep on contributing while I may remain offline for a couple of weeks or so.

We will have a fresh competition from July onwards, right friend?

Wish you all the best.

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hello Kumar,

I do agree. We will definitely have a good competition. I will keep on posting and you too come after your exams and we will have a serious competition. There are many things to achieve in this website. We will definitely rock in this website. We can always have a fresh competition. And moreover all the best for your exams Kumar.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.