You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Silambaran skipped two days of shooting

Hello Friends,
    I think that now the director had come across one more incident that was created by Simbu during the shooting of Vosthi. It is a well known fact that Simbhu's Vosthi was in the run for the Deepavali and the director had changed the release date of vosthi as there were no theaters and the film had to finish its final days of shoot. Silambarasan was said to be tensed after knowing the fact that his movie was postponed for a later date and he got into his room and was not out for two days to attend the shooting that was held few days back and now it is said that Bangalore is going to be the final location to shoot the final scenes of the movie. What you friends think about this attitude of the actor?
    Hi,
    Releasing two movies in many theater doesn't make any sense. These theater will be filled only for first few days, later it will be free. There is no use of displaying movies in many theaters. Also they charge tickets high prices.

Simbu got tensed because Osthi movie is posponed after confirmation. I think he needs to be punctual. Simbu is talented person but he is childish in such small things. Not attending shooting for two day seems to be too childish. I think now he will be ok.

Regards
    Venkat

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.