You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How is the movie 7aam arivu and Velayutham?

In many theaters 7aam arivu and Velayutham were released today(Deepavali) at 3AM. Hope many have seen this film in theaters. What is your opinion about this movie ? Is these movies were up to the expectation?

I heard that 7aam arivu movie is going slowly. What is your review about diwali releases. Post your reviews and comments about this movies here.

Regards
    Venkat
    I too have not seen the movie till now but expect that in our area the movies had already released and the first show was on 8 pm the previous day of deepavali. I don't know how the movies would be but I think the 7Am Arivu has got lots of expectation and it will be good too. We shall wait until we get a clear idea of how the movie is from the viewers who have watched the movie already.
    Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

I came to see in one daily that Aaraam arrivukku aappu vaikkum ezhaam arivu.It is very correct.

Hello Friends,
    I had recently watched both the movies and I would say that Velayudham was better than that of the 7Am arivu and I feel that the movie Velayudham was very good and though the acting of Vijay went somewhere like that of the previous ones the movie and the story made the point that the movie had got an edge among the releases this Diwali, When I went to theater with high expectations and saw that the movie was not that mush worthy of the expectation I felt bad, Apart from this I also had a chance to watch the movie Ra one that was creating hype and was totally Disappointed by that it is totally about a game and the director could not impress the obedience who came to watch the movie the movie was made so as to inspire the children's and the only place where I could get excited was that of the scene where Rajiikanth appeared on the screens.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.