You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

My Hearty Diwali Wishes

Hai Members,

" Happy Diwali "

My Hearty Diwali Wishes to all members of Tamil Spider. May this occasion sparkle with special glow of cheers and happiness and light up your family filled with joy and success forever.................

Regards,
    S.Naina Khan
    I take this opportunity to wish all TSR members a very happy diwali. May all your dreams come true this diwali.
    Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

Hi TSR Members
    Happy Diwali to all. May all the wishes that were postponing either too get fulfilled and a fun filled life make a new begin to all the members of this esteemed site.

Regards
    Venkat

Hello Friends,
    I would like to greet a Very happy and prosperous Diwali to all the TSR members. This is the most important festival for all the people in our country especially Tamilians. Therefore I would suggest to celebrate this festival with your family and have a safe diwali.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

I would thank Mr Naina Khan and Mr naina Rizwan for their greetings for Diwali as their wishes focus the secular tendency of our soil.

But what is for Diwali celebrated.A murder is celebrated ; that too by god.I found no reason as the victim Narakasuran is a tribal king who had not got enough arms to fought Krishna . In our modrn days the rights of Tribals are defended by govt orders .It is contrary to kill and capture the forest by the king or god krishna.So it is mistake in my view to celebrate .

Thank you Mr.Naina Khan for your wishes. Wishing you the same.

My Hearty Diwali Wishes to all members of Tamil Spider and our web master Kranthi. I really be thankful everyone in Tamil Spider. I am a newbie to this cite. It's the place where we can share our feelings and ideas with one another. through this I could gain a lot of knowledge. Thanks to all Tamil spider members.

Happy Diwli

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.