You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

The television programs on the occasion of deepavali

There are a lot of movies that are telecasted on the television on the account of Deepavali and the movies like Singam, Vettaikaran and Aayirathil oruvan in sun tv and Boss Engira Baskaran in Kalaignar TV and Avan Ivan, Payanam in Vijay TV. There is a lot of competition and one has to decide which movie to watch in the special occasion. Don't you think there is a huge competition prevailing between the channels in Tamil nadu?
    Yes of course, there is a huge competition among TV channels in TamilNadu. They are trying to attract more viewers by broadcasting some mega hit film for this diwali.

Also, its going to put viewers in confusion like which movie to watch. Because almost all the movies are good.

The televsion channels can attract people only by broadcasting quality content programs. And only few channels are following this.

Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

Hai Sudhan,

In point of view i consider it as a time pass and nowadays advertisers has understood the importance of their marketing strategy and especially during festival occasion in different variety of programs from different channels you can note the number of advertisement.This might let us to loose our interest in watching TV and with the help of Remote think how much movie and program have you watched during the occasion.

Another situation in homes with childrens only chutti,disney,sithiram can run their show time more.

Regards,
    S.Naina Khan

Competitions existing in all walks of life. Wherever we go there will be a competition even in temple getting prasadam we find competition. Here the Televisions are not an exceptions. More trp means more earning so who want to loose their earning. All channels are trying their best to make them as a family channels. In my view, the popularity of sun tv is declining and vijay tv gaining popularity.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hai Krishnamoorthy,

Competition exists in all corners of the world and get a place in all walks of human life. In my point i feel Sun Tv is best only for serials few best and worst too but in most houses u can find women to sit in front TV in any case.Hope Vijay is coming up with good programs new movies but with many repetition of programs.

Regards,
    S.Naina Khan.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.