You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

The most attractive advertisements in tamil Channels

Hello Friends,
    I have been watching many advertisements in day today life and nearly across some hundreds of advertisements raised in the TV channels. I was very much impressed by advertisements of Airtel and Vodafone. I would like to know which is your favorite advertisement and the reason why you like them.
    Sudhan you have raised a very good point. Nowadays advertisements became very costly for the people. We the people indirectly paying hundreds of rupees by purchasing products. The actors, actress and players earning crores of rupees through making ad films. These costs are directly added to the product valued resulting in heavy cost. So, I like vodafone ad because they are just animated not that much of cost in comparision with the cost of heroine. By supporting actors, actress and sports star ads we are unknowingly raising the cost of product which we suppose to purchase in our daily needs.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hi Sudhan,

I like the Vodafone JuJoo's adds, Its so nice and enjoyable. it gives the wathcher to think over that and realize/understand what the Vodafone company is promoting. These kind of adds are maninly seen during when i watch Cricket matches. These kind of adds don't seem bored and its also a good entertainment for the people like me. The Jujoos are well shaped in the form of human beings in white color, whose head is in the sahpe of an egg.

I also like some other advertisements of bikes. In these many newly introduced bikes are shown. it is through this we can have our dream bike.

Actually these adds are placed to publish the company's product. But some adds are very irritating and annoying.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.