You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

How to promote TamilSpider.com?

Members can give their suggestions and what you did to promote Tamilspider.
    Hello Mr. Joseph!

Thanks a lot friend for coming up with this discussion which, I am sure, is going to be an asset of TamilSpider and be there as a sticky for considerably long time.

Well, there are many possible ways to promote TamilSpider. In fact when we are contributing in TamilSpider we are actually helping and promoting it by developing its content. Also, blogging and commenting in other people's blog helps a lot. Backlinking is also effective.

Of late, I have posted a resource on exactly the same topic, on How to Promote TamilSpider.com. Will you please check it out?

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hai Joseph,

We can promote by Refering Tamilspider.com to our friends.

Regards
    Kavitha

Hi,
    Most of the college students don't know about this kind money earning, they are simply spending time with internet, so by some way we should collect their e-mail ids and make them to know about it.

Hello Mr. Rajasekaran!

I appreciate your feeling for TamilSpider, but as you see, there can be some technical problems if we try to implement your idea. If we try to do that on a large scale, we will be marked as spammers, our mails will end up in the spam/junk folder, and eventually Google will cancel the revenue sharing partnership with TamilSpider as well. In brief, TamilSpider will simply lost its reputation, which was not built in a day!

Hope you understand the problems. Nevertheless, thanks for responding with such a positive attitude.

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

This is a nice thread to discuss about. I would like to hear some more points from the TSR members to promote TSR further here.
    Shankar Ganesh

Attractive Contests in www.karnatakaspider.com.. Join now..

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.