You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Programs during special Ocasions like Deepavali

Hello Friends,
    I came to know that there are wide range of films that are to be released in special occasions like that of Deepavali. This would make people to go and celebrate the festivals at theaters and leave the old tradition of celebrating them at home and this time there are various films like 7Am Arivu, Velayudham etc., that have covered the theaters and I think almost all the theaters have been occupied with movies that lead to cancellation of release of movies like Mayakkam Enna and Osthi, What do you friends think about this problem?
    Hi Sudhan,
    Mayakkam Enna movie cancelled due to Selvaraghavan injury. He said that he has some editing process to be completed. Selvaraghavan apologized his fans in twitter page.

Osthi movie cancelled due to delayed release of song. Osthi director feels that it will be good if this movie is released in next month November. They don't want to rush their movie. Also he stated there is some shooting remaining for songs.

For this diwali Ra one is to be released on Tamilnadu in few theaters. Totally three movies for diwali Velayutham, 7 aam arivu and Ra one. There was news about Velayutham stating that this movie is to be released on many theaters but it seems it is not be done so. In Madurai 7 aam arivu is going to released in 7 theater.

Regards
    Venkat
    What is election result in Tirunelveli

Hello Venketa kumar,
    It is a really good response made by you to state the current situation prevailing in the Tamil cinema and I want to know whether you are going to celebrate the Deepavali in home with the parents or simply going to theaters to celebrate them. If you are going to theaters don't you think the festival is to be celebrated with the family.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Mr. Venkata Kumar has the updated knowledge of Tamil Cinema. So, I have nothing to share about cinema. I planned to celebrate diwali with family along with television program.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.